Skip to content
- Written quotations are provided on request and a signed Booking Form is required before undertaking any project. Signature of the Booking Form constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- A 50% deposit is required for all work estimated over £50.00, and for urgent jobs. The client agrees to pay the balance upon completion of the work.
- Ongoing projects will be invoiced monthly in advance, and are payable on presentation of invoice. All other assignments will be payable strictly on completion.
- Sundry costs (telephone/postage charges etc) will be invoiced separately and are payable on presentation of the invoice.
- Regular projects are charged monthly in advance by standing order and ad-hoc work is invoiced and payable immediately.
- The client is wholly responsible for the final proofreading of any completed work before it is utilised in any way, and Virtual Assistant (VA) can accept no responsibility for any consequential loss. Any proofreading errors notified within 24 hours will be rectified free of charge. Any subsequent changes once the client has accepted the completed work will be charged at the standard rates.
- Clients are solely responsible for ensuring the appropriate use of any document produced by VA on their behalf, including abiding by copyright and plagiarism laws, and publishing requirements. VA accepts no responsibility for such material supplied by the client, and reserves the right to return any work which VA believes to be inappropriately supplied. VA also reserves the right to reject any material which VA believes to be offensive, immoral or illegal.
- All material supplied by the client via email attachment will be scanned to prevent computer viruses. Back up copies of client files will be kept for a period of six months, after which time they will be deleted. It is highly recommended that all original documentation is sent by courier or registered post, to avoid loss.
- VA will endeavour to maintain confidentiality of client information at all times, and will not pass any information to a third party without the express permission of the client. VA agrees to sign any non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement as required by the client.